Today we deployed a small patch, thank you MrObvious for working on it.
- Update: Fortify now has an initial force cost of 40, costs 2 force per attacker intimidated, and the effect lasts 5 seconds
- Non-player creatures can be intimidated every 5 seconds when the effect drops
- Players can be intimidated only after a 5-7 second cooldown timer has expired
- Fix: FRS Jedi who are intimidated will now bypass up to 12.5% of the intimidate effect based on FRS control mod
- Fix: FRS Jedi who are attacked by an intimidated target will gain up to 12.5% additional intimidate damage reduction based on FRS power mod
- Fix: corrected bug with force powers receiving FRS mod bonus twice
- Fix: Force siphon check on PVP TEF was preventing siphon from working on factional PVE targets. The TEF check is now on BH TEF and factional TEF’s while Special Forces.
- Fix: Fearless Hunter – If the percentage health of a bounty hunter’s Jedi target is 20 percentage points lower than the bounty hunter’s, intimidate will be 15% less effective against ranged bounty hunters, and 35% less effective against melee bounty hunters
- Update: Player bounty missions are now identified and show the name of the player target
- Fix: Changed neutral faction mission bounty hunters back to stock level. Added new bounty hunter thug template for treasure map missions.