SWG Infinity Specific Rules
These are rules and guidelines that may be unique to Infinity. Please check this page often for updates.
This document serves as additional information. It is not intended to cover all possible situations.
- No Griefing: Do not engage in any activities intended to disrupt or ruin the experience of other players. This includes but is not limited to destroying or stealing other players’ property, spamming, or intentionally hindering their progress.
- No Toxicity or Harassment: Treat all players with respect and courtesy. Do not engage in any form of verbal or written abuse, harassment, or bullying. This includes offensive language, personal attacks, or discriminatory remarks.
- No Homophobic, Transphobic, or Discriminatory Behavior: Absolutely no use of homophobic or transphobic slurs, derogatory language, or any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity. Respect the diversity of the community and ensure a welcoming environment for all players.
- No Cheating or Hacking: Do not use any unauthorized third-party software, hacks, or cheats to gain an unfair advantage. This includes exploiting glitches or bugs in the game. Play the game fairly and encourage others to do the same.
- No Spamming: Avoid excessive or repetitive messages, both in chat and voice channels. Advertising buff services must be limited to a minimum of 60 seconds on repeat in the buffs channel. No other channels must contain macro’d content.
- Follow Staff Instructions: Respect the authority of the server staff and follow their instructions. If you have any concerns or issues, address them in a calm and respectful manner.
- No Impersonation: Do not impersonate other players, server staff, or any other individuals. Misrepresenting yourself or others is not allowed and can result in severe consequences.
- No Exploiting or Sharing Personal Information: Do not share personal information about yourself or others, including real names, addresses, phone numbers, or social media accounts. Exploiting or attempting to exploit personal information is strictly prohibited.
- Respect Server Guidelines: Follow any additional guidelines or rules specific to the game server or community. This includes rules regarding specific game modes, activities, or events.
- Report Rule Violations: If you witness or experience any violations of these rules, promptly report them to the server staff using the designated reporting channels or methods.
These rules aim to create a safe and inclusive environment for all players, free from discrimination and prejudice.
Verifiable misuse of terrain
- Any situation in which one party can attack and the other cannot due to bugs, glitches, terrain, or other circumstances is actionable if done intentionally.
- The front door of bases are valid defensible positions as long as both sides can attack each other.
- Shooting someone through walls/floors in bases, bunkers, etc is considered exploiting.
- Intentionally glitching oneself (eg. using elevators to desync oneself, purposely invisible-glitching oneself) is considered exploiting.
- Civic items (mission terminals, etc) may not be used to block, hinder or obstruct player movement. This includes mazes, herding tactics, blocking access to turrets, etc.
Clone Camping & Fight Clubbing
- Allowing yourself to be killed is unacceptable.
Common reasons this happens: Bounty clearing, FRS win trading, etc.
- ‘Zerging’ out of a cloning facility repeatedly is unacceptable.
- Tracking Jedi after death to a shrine is unacceptable.
Common reasons this happens: FRS farming.
- Camping outside a clone facility in order to deny an opponent the ability to leave is acceptable.
Caveat, While there is tactical benefit to this, camping someone purely to deny them the ability to play may fall under the griefing category.
- Refrain from attacking players inside of Cloning Facilities. This demonstrates poor sportsmanship and will not be tolerated. By the same token, do not AFK inside Cloning Facilities for extended periods of time.
- Holding a player’s mission with the intent of preventing other bounty hunters from taking valid missions is not allowed. If you have a player bounty, attack or drop the mission.
- The use of bounty hunter tracking to lead overt players to a player mark to assist in killing an overt player for either bounty mission completion, FRS gain, or any other reason is strictly prohibited.
- If a player mark is receiving help from overt players, the battle just became a PVP battle and the rule above does does not apply.
- The intention of bounty hunter tracking is to enable the bounty hunter to find the mark to complete a bounty mission by killing the target.
- Allowing someone to log into your personal account or logging into someone else’s personal account is a violation of the rules and subject to disciplinary action. The actions could range from a warning to account bans depending on the situation. Regardless of the disciplinary action taken, all progress whether it be experience, quest progression, or PVP progression will be reversed in every case.
May include any of the following, with increasing severity for repeated offenses.
With a degree of severity, 1st warning, final warning, etc.
Warnings are permanent, and typically precede further action.
Temporary removal of your ability to play a specific character.
Typical duration is 12-24 hours.
Inability to login to the offending account.
Typical duration is 12-24 hours. May be permanent in extreme circumstances.