Infinity 2.0.1 Patch Notes
Bug fixes following the recent release of Infinity 2.0.0
- missing missions added back in which include the special missions added for Knight Trials as well as missions for Mandalorian content.
- missions work and ar organized a little different in 2.0
- 50k faction missions should be easier to get now, the default was a group level of 180 and is now 120
- The NPCs are anchored now instead of wandering around (This is to address the problem that NPCs at a POI can get stuck in walls)
- The 2.0 fix option always appears, it will do nothing if there’s no reason to use it – Buffbots run a check every 3 mins to see if the doc is logged in or within 10m, if not the bot will store itself. This actually helps to prevent the problem from happening at all.
- Harvester droids now have the same minimum harvest quantities as player harvesters
- Mission terminals should now correctly notify when a player is online or offline. It will take one login/logout cycle for each target to correct the issue.
- Master Mandalorians can once again use seeker and probe droids
- Destroy missions are now correct, some were missing including high-level Talus missions and Mando faction missions
- Baby varactyls should be easier to tame
- Demo expert bombs work again