Infinity 2.0.22 Patch Notes – 7 February 2024
Bug fixes following the recent release of Infinity 2.0.0.
- Keys are now set to expire after 60 minutes. If you magnetize a key and fail to use it within 60 minutes, it disintegrates.
- Messaging when cloning from inside the facility has been fixed.
- The bosses may take longer coffee breaks before returning to their usual spots after cloning. They now decide how long they should stay away.
- Krayt Challenge (part 2) fixed an issue where the 3 krayts were spawning in front of the med center and not inside the wind farm.
- Fixed bug where you could not take missions if you did not have a faction.
- You only need Foundling Initiate, a com-PET and Galaar droids to take the faction missions from the com-PET now.
- Increased weighting of merek death’s heads on assassin and cavern creeper lairs
- Increased lair weighting on riverside sulphur mynock and kai tok slayers lairs
- Replaced many distance checks with less CPU-intensive method
- Created some new admin tools for fixing broken creature/NPC spawns
- A problem with an area being blocked was resolved.
- If you don’t know who Byron is, you haven’t talked to everyone in Mos Pelgo